29 April 2008

Set Up Sunday via Tuesday morning ...

Appointments/Errands:
I have to work M-Thur this week. Yesterday was 8am-3pm. Today through Thursday will be 130pm to 815pm.
Be has PT on Tuesday and Thursday at 230pm.
At some point I think I have to go to campus and fix my schedule, to the grocery store, and I have a work meeting/thing Friday afternoon.

Menu

Monday: Shepard's Pie.

Tuesday: Whole chicken in the crockpot, noodle side, and veggies (I hope).

Wednesday: Black bean chili in the crockpot, corn bread muffins.

Thursday: Leftovers. (Shepard's Pie, Chili)

Friday: Grill Night ... this is our weekly theme night, which we can't seem to have on the same day every week. We're doing burgers or steaks (depending on how rich I'm feeling on Thursday ... haha), grilled tin foil potatoes, maybe roasted corn and peppers. Yay!

Saturday: Pizza ... of what variety, I don't know.

Sunday: Baked Ham? Maybe? I'm not locked into that just yet.


Ah, now I feel better.

Simply,

Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment