14 April 2008

Set Up Sunday

I like to figure things out ahead of time ... who needs to go where, what we're having for dinner which night, what needs to be prepped or defrosted, etc. I unfortunately do not the greatest at this set up and have a tendency to scramble things together at the last minute increasing both my stress level and my underlying desire to order take out.

Appointments/Errands
PT: Tuesday and Thursday afternoon
Post Office: Tuesday, taxes ... booo.
Grocery?


Menu

Monday
Goulash, steamed veggies, and garlic bread.

Tuesday
Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, veggies, and crescent rolls.

Wednesday
It's World Cuisine Wednesday! This week is mongolian bbq style stir-fry with rice or tortillas. I'm also thinking of making fake crab cream cheese wontons. I wish I had fresh bean sprouts ... boo.

Thursday
Ham steak, au gratin potatoes, stuffing, cauliflower gratin, and biscuits

Friday
It's Fry Friday! Fried fish, cut belge frites, mushrooms, cheese sticks, and blooming onions. Can we just rename it Heart Attack Friday? Maybe we'll even fry up some green beans. Yum.

Saturday
Pizza of some variety or another ... I'm not sure on the crust yet and we don't have much in the way of toppings, but I'm determined to overcome those measly obstacles because everyone loves pizza!

Sunday
Whole roasted chicken, potatoes, roasted carrots, fresh biscuits, and layer cake. Mmmmm, cake. I *heart* cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment