I like springtime. I like carnivals (ooooh, elephant ears ... drool, please), and most importantly, I loooooove presents. I'm so stoked to be able to join in the Springtime Giveaway Carnival at HeavenlyHomemakers that I have not 1, but 2 giveaways for you this week. Wahoo!
-----(( Round 1 ))-----
The first giveaway is partially pictured above. It's a Meijer bag currently filled with all kinds of sample sized goodies from travel bottles of Sunsilk (as pictured) to little foil packets of this and that to a tin of Flex mints, a full sized Schick razor, and even a diaper from Huggies. It's a hodge podge of things from my Back Up Box (which you can read about here), and it's for you (Awwwww ...).
-----(( Round 2 ))-----
The second giveaway is this collection of Starbucks chocolates. There are Cafe Mocha truffles, Vanila Bean Truffles, Caramel Macchiato Truffles, and Milk Chocolate Espresso Beans. Coffee + Chocolate?! Is there possibly anything better? Ever? Ah yes, freeeeeeeeee coffee chocolates.
-----(( To Enter ))-----
1. Leave a comment on this post. I looooooooooove comments. They make me smile.
2. Check back (or you could subscribe ... ) on Friday, May 1 after 12 Noon for winners.
3. Respond within 48 hours with your contact info to jesuisem AT gmail DOT com.
4. Wait not so patiently for your chocolates to arrive and eat (most of?) them on the way in from the mailbox.
5. While you're waiting, head over to the rest of the Carnival and check out the other sweet giveaways in progress. Enter away!