16 May 2008

Frugal Friday

I wish I had a great breakdown for you this week. My transition back to work has thrown a bit of a rock into the gears, but we're getting it worked out.

Sunday, Mother's Day, we had Be's family over. I made chicken bowtie alfredo with carrots and broccoli, garlic bread, salad, and a strawberry jello shortcake dessert. Yum. It ran about $23, served 7 people dinner that night.

Monday, we ate leftovers.

Tuesday, we ate leftovers and pizza rolls ... adding an extra $3 to the week.

Wednesday, we ate leftovers and hard boiled eggs ... an additional $1.50.

Thursday, Be finished the leftovers at lunch and I made chicken fried rice for dinner. Total cost for that was $5.

Tonight, we'll be eating left over chicken fried rice for sure.

That brings my total for the week to $27.50. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment