13 May 2008

Are you kidding me?

A couple days ago, I posted about the TV news and their Super Saver program featuring "savings services". I just popped by the TV news website to check out a headline I missed part of on the noon news, and what do I see?

The one program they specifically targeted are advertising sponsors on their website. Ick. Way to go news station, way to pretend for a second that you weren't just furthering the needs of your advertising department. I wonder how much this company had to pay for that segment? I'm even more convinced they're scheisters now.

Now I'm crabby.


Simply,

Em.

1 comment:

  1. this is why I won't watch tv news anymore. I know to much about it. If I'm not pissed at they're lack of quality production, then I'm pissed at their lack of journalistic integrity.

    ReplyDelete