09 February 2009

Menu Plan Monday: Mutiny Edition

For more menu ideas, check out Org. Junkie.

My family is trying to mutiny against the menu plan this week. As a compromise, we're making a list of meals, and not assigning days to them. I think this would be easier if they were all 2s and not 20s.

Cheesy Broccoli Alfredo
Ham Steaks, stuffing, green veggie
Mongo Night (stir fry to order a la the restaurant Mongolian BBQ), rice or tortillas
Whole roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, and green veggie
Chicken Pot Pies (w/leftover roasted chicken)
Everything but the Kitchen Sink Dinner Nachos
Leftovers, probably.


I'm hoping they don't actually start protesting out front. I wish you better luck keeping your families on menus than I seem to have.


Simply,

Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment