05 June 2008

Good Deal Alert ...

Run, do not walk, to Meijer.

They're running a 10 for 10 (11th free) sale, of course. That's not entirely amazing or unusual. What's awesome is that Breyer's Ice Cream (pints) are included! A pint of some pretty fab ice cream for 90cents when it's all said and done. Yay! I already stuffed my freezer with them this afternoon, and B has already polished off a solid portion of the Butter Pecan collection.


In other news, I'm still running behind. I haven't done the Top 'O the Month post yet, or the picture posts about our gardening adventure, or the menu, or the recaps ... ugh. We've been eating on the fly here. I've been working like a crazy person and doing a great deal of chauffering when not working, so I'm spending almost no time online these days. I don't mean to neglect you, dear frugal blog readers. I'm trying to manage my time a bit better in the upcoming weeks, but there are new and ever changing challenges to that goal on a daily basis. Things are ridiculous sometimes.

Ah well, there's always ice cream. Mmmmm, black cherry.


Simply,

Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment