14 July 2008

Menu Monday!

MONDAY

Venison Helper ... think Hamburger Helper, but with Bambi. Thank you freebie deer for feeding my family while I am at work.


TUESDAY
Grilled Chicken Breasts with ItaiSoy Marinade, Misc. Veggie Rice, Green Salad.


WEDNESDAY
Sausage and Potato Hash with Eggs.


THURSDAY
Crockpot Pork Roast with Roasted Potatoes and Carrots.


FRIDAY
Pulled Pork BBQ from leftover Roast, Chips.


SATURDAY
Every other Saturday, I work 12 hours and leave my family to fend for themselves. This is one such Saturday. They shall make themselves something to eat, or they shall starve.


SUNDAY
HAM! We must defrost and eat this darn ham that I keep talking about. Maybe if I take it out of the freezer right now. Maybe then it will be ok in time.


Simply,

Em.

1 comment:

  1. it's Friday .... it's almost time to take the ham out!!! :D

    ReplyDelete